The Historic Clay District Giftshop ships your order in a timely fashion and with great care. Due to the large sizes of some of the bowls and crocks as well as the weight some of the items we carry shipping 1-2 large bowls or crocks may cost $40 - $75, this is in part due to the large dimensions of the required packaging.
We ship all packages via Canada Post Expedited Parcel with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation. Shipping this way takes 2 - 5 days in Canada. Canada Post Expedited Service comes with $100.00 insurance against loss or damage. If your order exceeds this amount we suggest you request additional insurance.
The Friends of Medalta Society will not take responsibility for loss or damage on orders exceeding $100.00 in value.
Handling Costs are determined by the order and complexity of the shipment.
Typical Handling costs are as follows:
Order Total Under 5kg. (10 lbs): $15.00 cdn
Order Total 5kg. (10 Lbs) to 10kg. to 10kg ( (20 lbs): $20.00 cdn
Order Total over 10kg. requires a quote.
We do not accept C.O.D. Shipments.
We endeavour to ship orders within 2 working days of receiving them.
From time to time this is delayed due to stock levels. We will notify you if there is a shipping delay .
If you wish to make your own shipping arrangements we will accommodate your choice.
All Orders are confirmed via E-mail before being processed.
Prices are subject to change, but we will make every effort to inform you of the changes as they relate to your order.
Exhibition Shipping When you purchase a piece from an exhibition and require the item shipped:
Due to the nature of exhibition items we do not estimate shipping charges for these objects. Shipping costs will be calculated after the closing of the exhibition. Once the item is packed we consult with the customer as to their preferred shipping method and exact costs will be calculated and payable via credit card or PayPal.
Special Event Shipping When you purchase an item(s) from a special event and require the item shipped:
Due to the nature of special events we do not estimate shipping charges for items purchased during these events. Shipping costs will be calculated after the event. Once the item is packed we consult with the customer as to their preferred shipping method and exact costs will be calculated and payable via credit card or PayPal.
1. Customers must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) via e-mail before sending back any merchandise.
2. Product authorization numbers will expire 15 days after the date of issue. Returned products must be received by this date.
3. Returned items should be packed securely in appropriate sized, sturdy cartons, 70 lbs. maximum carton weight. A copy of your packing list or invoice and a letter listing the item(s) and reason for return must be enclosed.
4. The Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) is to appear on the upper right hand corner of the shipping label and on any correspondence / packing slip.
All cartons must have the return authorization number printed on the outside.
5. Our preferred method of return is by Canada Post.
6. Most returns are processed within 2 working days of receipt. Please help us by following our procedures.
7. There is a 15% restocking fee for non-defective items or items we deem as having an acceptable colour variation.
For More Information Contact The Site Administrator at email@example.com